GiftCash is a platform that allows you to sell your Visa gift card online instantly with some of the highest payout rates and fastest turnaround times, safely and securely. With GiftCash selling your unwanted gift cards for cash has never been easier.
How fast does CardCash pay?
Within 24-48 hours Once we receive the card(s) the payment is typically issued within 24-48 hours. For new members there may be some additional information we need before the sale can be completed.
How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
You can easily turn gift cards into cash (or more desirable gift cards) through reputable sites like Raise and CardCash. The site you choose will depend on the ease of sale and the type of gift card you have.
Is gift cash trusted?
Never buy a gift card because someone tells you to buy one and give them the numbers. Whenever you buy gift cards: Stick to stores you know and trust. Avoid buying from online auction sites because the gift cards may be fake or stolen.
How does gift cash pay out?
We offer a variety of payment methods such as ACH bank transfer, Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum), and Interac e-transfer. However, the payout methods available depend on multiple factors such as country, retailer, type of card (physical or e-card), amount of card, and identity verification as well.
How do I add a Visa card to my greenlight?
To add a debit card manually, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Greenlight App.
- Navigate to your Settings by tapping the gear icon in the top right of your Parent Dashboard.
- Tap "Funding preferences” then select Funding sources.
- Once on this page, select "Add a Funding Account"
- Choose to “Add a debit card manually”
Why can't i add my debit card to Greenlight?
You're using a prepaid debit card. The micro deposit amount entered does not match our records. You've added the maximum amount of different debit cards available. Your bank is preventing you from using your debit card with Greenlight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is greenlight unable to transfer money?
These reasons can include insufficient funds in your bank account, bank account status, and when the receivers do not authorize the transaction. There are different errors that can be associated with your ACH transfer.
How do I transfer money from my prepaid card to my bank account?
To do this, you will need to create an account on the prepaid card issuer's website or mobile app and then link your bank account. Once your bank account is linked, you can transfer money from your prepaid card to your bank account by following the instructions on the website or app.
How do I withdraw money from my gift card wallet?
o withdraw money from a prepaid card online, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the website of the company that issued your prepaid card.
- Log in to your account.
- Find the section that allows you to withdraw money.
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw.
- Enter your bank account information.
- Confirm the withdrawal.
How long does it take to get Visa gift card from Xfinity?
6 - 8 weeks Hear this out loudPauseYou would have had to keep the service for 90 days without any changes of any kind and if you met that condition after the 90 days, it would take 6 - 8 weeks or less to get that card.
How long does it take to get a Visa gift card in the mail?
Hear this out loudPauseAll physical prepaid cards are shipped by our prepaid card vendor via standard USPS mail. Delivery time for physical cards is estimated to be between 15 and 25 business days. Cards being shipped within the United States have an estimated delivery time between 7 and 10 business days.
How long does it take for Xfinity to deliver?
Hear this out loudPauseXfinity Mobile device orders (like phones, tablets and smartwatches) include free, two-business day shipping to your Xfinity Internet service address. If you're bringing your own device to Xfinity Mobile and need a new nanoSIM (a physical SIM card), you should expect delivery within approximately five business days.
Does Xfinity send out Visa gift cards?
Hear this out loudPauseWhen I switched my service to Xfinity Mobile, I was awarded a $200 gift card. Approximately 90-days later, the card came in the mail! I saved the card for when I would be upgrading my device ~10 months later.
What can I use Direct Express card to buy online?
The card can be used anywhere a MasterCard debit card is accepted, including for telephone and online payments. Get cash from any bank, ATM or merchant who provides cash back. Safety. You don't need to “cash” the entire payment at once, and funds stored on the card are safer than cash.
Can I transfer money from my Direct Express card to another debit card?
You cannot transfer the money from your Direct Express card to another card. You may transfer funds from your Direct Express® card account to a personal U.S. bank account only. You can do so by either calling the Direct Express® card's Customer Service Department 1 (888) 741-1115, or by visiting their website.
Can I transfer money from Direct Express to cash App?
Yes you can use Direct Rxpress card on a cash app. Direct Express Debit Card is also a debit card like other banks. If your card is Visa or MasterCard then you can link it in Cash app.
How can I get money off my Direct Express card?
You can go to any bank, credit union, or ATM that shows the Mastercard® logo, even if you do not have a bank account.
- Buy from any place that accepts debit card payments.
- Get cash from any ATM, bank, or credit union that shows the Mastercard® logo.
- Pay your bills online or over the phone.
- Can you link Direct Express to Apple Pay?
- Terminal instructions should be followed to complete the purchase. If a non-chip terminal is used, Direct Express® can be swiped, using the card's magnetic strip. Direct Express® also enables the use of reputable third-party payment apps such as Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- How much can you put on an Amex gift card?
- Many popular designs available for holidays, birthdays, thank you's and more. Available in values between $25 and $3,000. No fees after purchase and funds do not expire.
- What is the max limit on an American Express card?
- No pre-set limits There are no pre-set spending limits on the American Express® Charge Card. You can spend as much as you've shown us you can afford. Your spending limit is based on factors including your current spending patterns, payment history, credit record and financial resources.
- What is the maximum you can put on a gift card?
- Visa Gift Cards Because it's a prepaid card, spending is limited to the initial amount of money you place on the card at the time of purchase. Cards may be loaded with amounts from $10.00 - $1,000.00. Prepaid cards do not have cash access but may be used at any merchants that accept Visa Debit and Credit Cards.
- Can I add money to an American Express gift card?
- No, we cannot transfer your funds onto a physical gift card. Can I get cash with my American Express Gift Card? American Express Gift Cards cannot be used at ATMs nor can you get cash back from any of your purchases.
- Is there a money limit on American Express Gold Card?
- The American Express® Gold Card does not have a credit limit. This means your spending power with the card is determined on a month-to-month basis, depending on your previous spending habits, income, payment history and other factors.
- Is there a limit on Prepaid2Cash?
- Are There Transaction Limits? There is a minimum transaction limit of $20.00 for prepaid cards and $25.00 for gift cards. The maximum daily transaction limit per user is $500 for prepaid cards and up to $1000.00 for gift cards.
- Can you use multiple prepaid gift cards?
- Combine Funds When Possible “Although you can use multiple Visa or other bank-issued gift cards in stores in a single transaction, you can typically only use one per transaction when shopping online.”
- How many gift cards can you use on one purchase?
- Many stores, including online shops and brick-and-mortar locations, allow you to use more than one card for each purchase. All you need to do is tell the cashier that you'd like to pay with multiple cards, and they will either ask for the exact amounts of each gift card, or their register can look it up.
- What is the limit on a prepaid gift card?
- Because it's a prepaid card, spending is limited to the initial amount of money you place on the card at the time of purchase. Cards may be loaded with amounts from $10.00 - $1,000.00. Prepaid cards do not have cash access but may be used at any merchants that accept Visa Debit and Credit Cards.
- Why is my Prepaid2Cash gift card not working?
- If you are getting an error regarding your prepaid card transaction, please double-check the scan is reading the card numbers correctly, and verify your card's balance to make sure the amount of the prepaid card you are entering is correct.
How to add visa gift card to greenlight
|Why is my Visa gift card being declined?
|The most common reasons are that the card hasn't been activated, the cashier is running the wrong type of transaction, the dollar amount being charged is greater than the card's balance or the credit card processing machine is bumping up the charge amount to either place a hold on the card or to allow for a gratuity.
|What is the gift certificate law in Vermont?
|20, § 64.) The paid value of a gift certificate sold or offered to be sold shall be valid for not less than five years after its date of issuance or after the date funds were last loaded onto the gift certificate, whichever is later.
|Why is my Vanilla Visa gift card not working?
|This error occurs when you your gift card is not activated correctly or when you enter an incorrect code. The first way to tackle this is to retype the gift card code. If the error persists, then return the card to the store you purchased it from for proper activation.
|Why wont my Visa gift card work on Amazon?
|First, not all Visa gift cards may work as debit or credit cards on Amazon. Some may require users to use a CVV to authorize a purchase. Since Amazon doesn't ask for this information while adding payment methods, these Visa gift cards might not go through.
|Do Visa gift cards have restrictions?
|You can use your Visa Gift card anywhere Visa cards are accepted. Just always ensure that the remaining balance on your card will cover the amount of your planned purchases. If the remaining balance doesn't cover the entire transaction, let the merchant know how much funds you have remaining.
|Why do Visa gift cards ask for Social Security number?
|While your Social Security Number is not required, it enables Visa to better protect your dispute rights if your card is ever lost or stolen.
|Why does MoneyPak need my Social Security number?
|The first time you use a MoneyPak, you'll need to provide some personal information, including your Social Security Number and date of birth, so we can verify your identity.
|Are Green Dot gift cards safe?
|Remember that anyone who has the number on a Green Dot MoneyPak card has access to the funds on the card. Never give out personal or financial information to anyone who emails or calls you unsolicited. Never wire money, provide debit or credit card numbers or Green Dot MoneyPak card numbers to someone you do not know.
|Do reloadable gift cards require SSN?
|For personalized, reloadable cards (just like any bank or financial account), a personal identification number is required. For most, that means a Social Security number. Social Security Numbers are available to U.S. citizens and non-citizens with permanent residence or work authorization in the U.S.
|Why do prepaid cards require SSN?
|The prepaid card issuer is required by law to verify your identity for most types of prepaid accounts. You may be asked to provide your full name, street address (no P.O. boxes), date of birth, and Social Security number, taxpayer identification number, or another identification number.
- Can you use American Express to buy a Visa gift card?
- You can purchase Gift Cards using American Express, Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit cards.
- Does American Express offer prepaid cards?
- Your Prepaid Debit Account All the benefits of Serve, plus FREE Cash Reloads at over 45,000 locations. Shop online with your Card virtually anywhere American Express® Cards are accepted. No credit check, FREE to register online, FREE Online Bill Pay, and fraud protection.
- What type of card is American Express gift card?
- Prepaid payment Cards Gift Cards are prepaid payment Cards that can make a great gift or reward. You can purchase Gift Cards in various amounts. American Express® Gift Cards for friends and family make great gifts for holidays, birthdays, and more.
- What kind of card is American Express serve?
- Reloadable prepaid debit card The American Express Serve® card is a reloadable prepaid debit card that functions similarly to a basic debit card tied to a checking account at a traditional bank. A prepaid debit card is an account that allows you to spend only the amount of money that you have loaded into the account in advance.
- Can you buy a prepaid Visa gift card with a credit card?
- Yes, you can buy gift cards with credit cards, whether you're looking for a convenient way to pay for one or trying to maximize your credit card rewards. However, there may be some restrictions of which you need to be aware before heading to your nearest retailer.
- Why does Green Dot need your SSN?
- Federal law requires us to obtain, verify and record your name, address, date of birth, Social Security number when you register a Green Dot card. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents. If a valid Social Security number is not provided, a personalized card will not be issued.
- Do gift cards need SSN?
- While your Social Security Number is not required, it enables Visa to better protect your dispute rights if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Why do prepaid cards ask for Social Security number?
- The prepaid card issuer is required by law to verify your identity for most types of prepaid accounts. You may be asked to provide your full name, street address (no P.O. boxes), date of birth, and Social Security number, taxpayer identification number, or another identification number.
- How does Green Dot gift card work?
- The Green Dot Prepaid Visa is like a debit card without a bank. The primary use is making purchases, payments, and withdrawing money. This is useful for paying bills or making purchases online and streamlining in-person payments without needing a bank.
- How do I use my Green Dot card without SSN?
- You cannot register a temporary Green Dot card without providing your SSN. With a temporary card, you can only spend the funds available on it. It cannot be reloaded and has no PIN or ATM access. If you don't provide your SSN, you won't receive a personalized card.