I like to use a clip to hold all the cards in place. Once you're done you're gonna put in the binder rings. I actually spray-painted mine gold. Because I thought it would give it a cool vintage look.
What to write in 52 Things I Love About You?
Here are some reasons/ideas:
- You are an amazing Dad to our kids.
- You can make me smile for no reason.
- You always make me laugh.
- You send me flowers for no reason.
- You make me think positive when I'm negative.
- You can see the best in me.
- You cook me dinner sometimes.
- You always come up with crazy things to do.
Why are DIY gifts better?
Handmade gifts are the perfect way to show that special someone just how much you care for them without having to spend a lot of money. Not only do they demonstrate your creative skills, but handmade items can be tailored specifically to the receiver's individual preferences and style.
How to make love gifts?
- Felt Fortune Cookies. Ruffles and Rain Boots.
- Pink Fur Heart. Made in a Day.
- Heart-Shaped Floral Wreath. Lydi Out Loud.
- Chocolate Heart Boxes. Artfully Alissa.
- Valentine's Day Card Box. Happiness is Homemade.
- Conversation Marble Magnets. Crafts by Amanda.
- Heart Key Chain. Dream a Little Bigger.
- Valentine Paper Heart Wreath.
How to write 100 things I love about you?
120 Reasons Why I Love You:
- I love the way you look at me.
- You make me feel like I'm the only person in the world.
- With you I can be myself.
- I love you because we are family and friends at the same time.
- When we're together, all my problems disappear.
- You make my heart smile.
- You know me better than I know myself..
What should I write in a love gift?
Now is the time to write down those special qualities that make you love them so much.
- You make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the whole world.
- You are an incredible husband / wife / father / mother / boyfriend / girlfriend.
- You have a lovely peachy bottom!
- You make life an adventure.