To obtain remaining balance, check the sales receipt, present the gift card to the cashier or Customer Care associate to perform a balance inquiry, visit www.gcbalance.com, call 1-866-822-6252, or use the Kroger Family of Companies' mobile app.
How do I check my gift card balance online?
How to check the balance online. You can check your Visa gift card balance online by looking at the back of the card and visiting the card issuer's website that's listed there. You'll need the 16-digit card number, expiration date, and CVV to look up the balance.
How do I check the balance on my Kroger prepaid card?
You can call Customer Service at 1-888-853-9480 for your Personalized Card or 1-888-853-9452 for your Temporary Card to retrieve your balance and you can check your balance 24/7 at krogerprepaid.com.
Do Kroger gift cards ever expire?
Funds do not expire.
What's the balance on my card?
You can check your balance by logging in online or on a mobile app, calling the number on the back of the card or by checking their paper statement. It's important to know your balance to avoid hitting credit limits and to prevent overspending in general.
How do I check the balance on my Akira gift card?
Call Akira's customer service phone number, or visit Akira's website to check the balance on your Akira gift card. Need to buy another Akira gift card? Browse our selection of Raise Cash and discounted Akira gift cards, and join millions of members who save with Raise.
How do I check my gift voucher balance?
Hand your gift card over to a customer service representative or a cashier and ask them if they can check the balance on your gift card. They will usually be able to scan the card and tell you what the balance is. Look at the bottom of the receipt after you use the gift card.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check out on a gift card online?
You can use your card for online purchases by entering the card number, expiry date and the 3 digit code (CVV) found on the back of the card. Occasionally websites will ask for the name on the card, in these instances simply insert “Gift Card” in the field provided.
Do Kroger gift cards expire?
Funds do not expire.
How much is on my kroger gift card?
Check Gift Card Balance You can view your 3rd party store card balance by checking the company website or by calling the number on the back of your card.
- What is Kroger 800 number?
- (800) 576-4377Kroger / Customer service
- How do I check out online with a gift card?
- How do I use my Visa Gift Card online? You can use your card for online purchases by entering the card number, expiry date and the 3 digit code (CVV) found on the back of the card. Occasionally websites will ask for the name on the card, in these instances simply insert “Gift Card” in the field provided.
How to check kroger gift card balance
|Is there an app to scan gift cards for balance?
|Gyft is the #1 trusted gift card mobile app Upload your gift cards & we'll give you your balance.
|How do you check and see if a gift card is activated?
|If you're concerned about the activation of the gift card, check with the cashier that it is properly activated and ready to use. The cashier may provide you with a receipt confirming that the card has been activated.
- How do I check the balance on my Raise gift card?
- Website on your Merchant of Choice website go to the gift card balance tab enter your 16-digit gift card number input your PIN to check the card balance. Through the raise mobile.
- Is it safe to check gift card balance online?
- Safe methods to check gift card balance Don't click on ads or email links informing you about your balance or pushing you to check all your gift cards in one place. Look out for false advertisements of "doubling your balance amount" it's fake. Never give your gift card PIN or personal details to anyone.