Please ensure you are using the latest version of the app.
- Open the Chick-fil-A App and select "Rewards" and then "Upload"
- Tap "Transfer a Promotional card".
- Tap "Continue" to allow the app to access the phone's camera.
- Tap "Allow" on the next screen.
- Scan the code on the back of the promotional card using the camera.
How do I add a gift card to my Apple wallet Chick-Fil-A?
access the App quicker at the register!
- Open the Chick-fil-A One App.
- Click on the Scan icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click "View in Apple Wallet"
- Click "Add" in the upper right hand corner.
How many promotional cards can you transfer to the Chick-Fil-A app?
Is there a limit to the number of promotional cards I can transfer to my Chick-fil-A One account on the Chick-fil-A App? Yes, you may only transfer up to 10 promotional cards per month. You will receive an app error once this limit is reached.
How do I withdraw money from my Chick-Fil-A gift card?
If you qualify for cash back, you can request it at the restaurant following the redemption or at another participating Chick-fil-A restaurant in that state, or you may print the Chick-fil-A Gift Card Cash Back Form and mail the completed form and your gift card to the address on the form.
How do I transfer my chick-fil-a one card?
You may request to transfer your Chick-fil-A One Card balance to a Chick-fil-A eGift Card or Chick-fil-A Gift Card by calling Chick-fil-A CARES at 1-866-232-2040.
Can I add a gift card to my Chick-Fil-A app?
Simply open the Chick-fil-A® App and select "Account", then "Manage Payment methods". From here you will see the options to add payment to your account. If you wish to add funds from a Chick-fil-A gift card or eGift Card, select "Transfer a gift card" and then enter the gift card number and PIN.