What do you write on a wedding gift card?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- "May the years ahead be filled with love and joy."
- "May your love grow stronger each and every passing year."
- "Thank you for letting us share in your special day.
- "Here's to a lifetime full of happiness and love."
- "Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life.
What do you write in a gift note for a registry?
– “We are registered at XYZ. Our greatest gift would be your help towards our future together. We have set up a cash registry to help us with our new home and life together. Thank you for contributing to our happiness!”
Should I put gift cards on my registry?
It's always okay to add gift cards to a traditional wedding registry, one that you would usually set up with a department store such as Target or Bed, Bath and Beyond.
What do you write in a wedding card that's not cheesy?
“Wishing you so much joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day.” “Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow.” “Cheers to a lifetime of love, happiness, and each other.” “Best wishes to you both on this wonderful journey as you build your new lives together.”
What do you say when sending a gift registry?
Wedding Registry Message Examples We're looking forward to celebrating with you on our big day. Having you attend our wedding is the greatest gift of all, however, if you're looking for wedding gift ideas, we've registered here for things that we need to outfit our home: [insert details].