"Accept the gift graciously, smile and say, 'Thank you so much for thinking of me,'" says Gottsman. You may also remark how thoughtful the other person has been or express that you're surprised to be receiving something from them. "Whatever you say, keep the tone light and lively.
How do I thank my boyfriend for giving me gifts?
Thank-you messages for gifts
- Your gift really made me smile.
- I'll think of you every time I use your gift.
- Every time I look at your gift, I'll think of our friendship.
- You didn't have to, but I'm sure glad you did!
- Your presence is my present, but I love this one too.
- Thank you for the meaningful present.
What do you say to your boyfriend when he gives you a gift?
There are no words to express how much your generous gift has meant to me. I appreciate the presents, but please know that you have my heart regardless of whether or not you give me anything in return. I have no words for how incredible your gift is. I appreciate that very much, honey.
How do I thank him for a gift?
Let them know they made your day special with these kind messages.
- Thank you for thinking of me on my special day.
- I can't wait to use my new gift!
- I couldn't have picked out a better gift for myself if I tried.
- You knew exactly what I wanted.
- You know me so well, what a precious gift!
- Your thoughtfulness is a gift.
What do you say after someone gives you a gift?
You can thank the person for what you *do* appreciate about the gift; for example: "It was so thoughtful of you to bring me something from your vacation!" "I am so grateful you always think of us around the holidays." "I was so surprised to get a package in the mail!
What does it mean when someone calls you a gift?
Have you ever thought of a person as a gift? A gift person is one who comes into your life and leaves you with an awareness or insight that enriches or motivates or helps you change direction. They are everywhere. We just need to notice them. A gift person could be a long-standing friend.