How Do I Send A Gift Card Through Email?
- Find the eGift card of your choice.
- Choose the amount.
- Type the recipient's name and email address.
- Include a personal message (optional)
- Place your order.
Can I buy an Amazon gift card digitally?
You can order email, text message, Print at Home, Anytime, Top-up, or mail gift cards on Amazon.com.
Can you transfer a digital Amazon gift card?
Amazon.com Gift Cards can only be redeemed at Amazon.com. Once redeemed, your Amazon.com Gift Card balance can't be transferred between accounts, or to an Amazon store in a different country. Go to About Amazon Gift Card Restrictions and Prohibited Activities for more information.
How do digital Amazon gift cards work?
To redeem an electronic gift card:
- Select the link provided via email or text to claim the balance. Note: There will not be a claim code on email deliveries, but can be redeemed by selecting the link.
- Sign into your account or select Apply to Your Balance.
Can I forward a digital gift card to someone else?
Can I order an eGift Card and then forward it to the recipient myself? Yes, you can collect the e-Gift Card and forward the PDF to the recipient yourself if you prefer.
How do I send an Amazon gift card to someone?
You can order email, text message, Print at Home, Anytime, Top-up, or mail gift cards on Amazon.com. To order a gift card: Go to Gift Cards. Choose the type of gift card you want to purchase.