Which Etsy shops accept Etsy gift cards?
Only sellers that have Etsy Payments in their shops can accept Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits. Etsy Credits are occasionally given by Etsy to members as part of a special offer, promotion, or as part of a refund or other payment from Etsy.
How do I redeem my Etsy code?
To redeem a shop coupon code:
- On Etsy.com, go to your Cart.
- Find the items from the shop you have a coupon code for. If you're buying items from more than one shop, your cart will be divided up by shop.
- Select Apply shop coupon codes.
- Type or paste the code into the box.
- Select Apply.
Where do I find my Etsy credit?
To find your Etsy Gift Card balance, sign in to Etsy and select your profile icon or You on the Etsy app. A Gift card balance amount will be displayed here if you have a remaining balance. If you don't see a gift card balance, be sure you're signed in to the Etsy account you used to purchase the order.
How do I redeem a gift card directly?
Put the gift code in the space created for it, then put in the amount of the item you want to buy. After that, you click redeem. You can use this method for stores or apps that operate online. A few stores with an app that enable online usage of gift cards include Spar, Shoprite, Google Play Store, iTunes, etc.
How do I send an Etsy gift card?
To buy an Etsy Gift Card:
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Go to Gift cards at the bottom of any page.
- Fill out the information requested, including your name and the recipient's name.
- Choose a gift card amount, or enter a custom amount. Select Change currency if needed.
- Choose a delivery method: