They're short, sweet wishes that let them know you care!
- You're the best.
- So grateful for you.
- Yay for you!
- You're a really great human.
- You deserve all the nice things.
- Spend it on something you love!
- Just a little something from me to you.
- Get whatever you want!
How do you write a wish on a gift card?
What is a cute way to give a gift card?
Creative Gift Card Presentation Ideas
- Make a Candy Jar.
- Create a Handmade Envelope.
- Make a Fabric or Knitted Sleeve.
- Make a Memory Book.
- Attach an Ornament.
- Deck of Gift Cards.
- Put It in a Snow Globe.
- Attach It to Art or Classroom Supplies.
Should you write gift card amount on card?
General etiquette is usually under $20 for casual acquaintances, like co-workers, $30-$75 for close friends and family members and more for someone like your spouse or for a big occasion, like a wedding. Always make sure that the dollar amount you give is visible on the card or write it down.
What should the back of a gift card say?
On the back of the gift card, we recommend putting your address, email, website, or other contact information. You want people to be able to find you. Many people receiving custom gift cards for your business may never have been there before, so you want them to be able to easily reach out to you.
What should I write on gift card?
- Congratulations on a well-deserved promotion.
- Congratulations on an outstanding accomplishment.
- Congratulations on a job well done.
- Hoping the best things in life will always be yours.
- This is a day to remember.
- It's great to see good things happen for someone so deserving.