At this time, we do not accept CVS gift cards as a valid form of payment for an online purchase. However, you can purchase CVS Gift Cards or check the balance of a CVS gift card online. And you can purchase and redeem CVS Gift Cards at any CVS/pharmacy store.
How do I pay with a CVS gift card online?
The Card ID/CVV number is required to be entered for all orders placed on CVS.com®. We do not accept personal checks, pre-paid cards, PayPal cards or CVS/pharmacy gift cards.
Can you use digital CVS gift card in store?
You can use your eGift card at any CVS store nationwide. Please note that most Giftcards.com merchant eGift cards can be used at the merchant's retail location and online at the merchant's website.
Can I use gift cards online?
Yes. Because a Visa gift card functions like a credit card, it can be used anywhere that Visa cards are accepted, including online purchases—though it will likely need to be registered online or by phone prior to use.
Can I pay with CVS gift card on app?
Not redeemable for: Cannot be used to buy money orders or prepaid cards, to make online or in app purchases, or as payment on a credit account or payment for items that are delivered.
Can you cash out a CVS gift card?
No, the gift cards can be redeemed for merchandise only. Not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law.
No, we don't have FanDuel Gift Cards. But if you have a Visa Gift Card, you can use it to deposit on our site.— FanDuel (@FanDuel) September 24, 2016
What can you use CVS Select gift card for?
What can the gift cards be redeemed for? CVS Select enables the purchase of products that promote better health and wellness in the following categories: Baby Care, Allergy Remedies, First Aid, Pain Relievers, Home Diagnostics, Oral Hygiene, Stomach Medicine, Nicotine Replacements, and Eye and Ear Care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can CVS gift cards be used anywhere else?
It can be used at any CVS Pharmacy® location and can even be used toward prescription purchases+. +Restrictions apply. CVS Pharmacy® Gift Cards cannot be used online at CVS.com or for any other retailer's Gift Card or prepaid card that CVS Pharmacy® may carry.
How does the gift card system work?
The card is presented to the system (swiped or read) and the unique card number is confirmed in a database. The dollar amount to load on the card is input to the database and is associated with the unique card number within the database. The card is now activated or loaded.
What is the daily limit on CVS gift cards?
$500 per gift card, $2000 per day.
- Does CVS charge a fee for gift cards?
- No, the gift cards have no dormancy fees or other fees. Can the gift cards be redeemed for cash? No, the gift cards can be redeemed for merchandise only. Not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law.
- How do I use my CVS gift card online?
- CVS Pharmacy® Gift Cards cannot be used online at CVS.com or for any other retailer's Gift Card or prepaid card that CVS Pharmacy® may carry.
- Can store gift cards be used online?
- Gift cards can be a convenient and useful substitute for cash when you need to make purchases or want to give a gift to someone else. Physical gift cards can be used in stores or online, while digital gift cards are designed to be used online or over the phone.
How to use cvs gift card online
|How do I find my CVS card number without the card?
|Getting your ExtraCare® card number If you need your full ExtraCare® number, look on the back of your card or call ExtraCare® Customer Service at 1-800-SHOP CVS (1-800-746-7287). If you're checking out at a CVS/pharmacy store and don't have your card, an associate can look it up using your telephone number.
|How do I use a CVS gift card?
|Redeem your gift card at any CVS Pharmacy® store during time of purchase. There are several ways to bring the gift card to the store with you. You can download and print the PDF, save a screenshot to your mobile device or access your gift card account and view the gift card, in-store.
|Where can you use gift cards?
|Gift cards can be open-loop or closed-loop. An open-loop gift card can be used anywhere that brand of card is accepted. For example, if you have a gift card that's branded with the Visa logo, you could use it to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Can you exchange gift cards at CVS?
- Products (opened or unopened) along with your receipt or packing slip and receive a refund or store credit. Gift cards, pre-paid cards, and phone cards cannot be returned or exchanged, except where required by law.
- What can you not buy with CVS gift card?
- Are there restrictions on what can be purchased with the gift cards? Yes, the CVS Select gift card is a selectively-filtered card that filters out purchases like alcohol and other items not supporting good health. Cards cannot be used to purchase prepaid cards and any money order product.