A sentence about how much you loved celebrating alongside them at your wedding (or how you excited you are to celebrate with them, if you're sending this note before the big day) A "thank you again" phrase to cap things off. A thoughtful sign off followed by both you and your partner's names.
What is the proper etiquette for thank you notes for wedding gift?
According to traditional protocol, you need to send them in the first three months. Ideally, do it as soon as you can while it's still fresh in your and your guests' memories. If you get a few later gifts then you can send Thank You notes for those as you receive them.
How do you say thank you for money in a wedding card?
Monetary Gift Thank You Ideas
- Thank you for your incredible generosity! Your gift will help us make our dream honeymoon a reality.
- Thank you so much for your generous gift. We can't wait to put it towards renovating our new home!
- Thank you for your generous contribution to our married life!
What do you write in a thank you card for a gift?
Let them know they made your day special with these kind messages.
- Thank you for thinking of me on my special day.
- I can't wait to use my new gift!
- I couldn't have picked out a better gift for myself if I tried.
- You knew exactly what I wanted.
- You know me so well, what a precious gift!
- Your thoughtfulness is a gift.
What is an example wedding thank you message?
Thank you so much for attending our wedding! We had a lovely day and were so happy that you were there. We are so grateful for your generous gift, that we will be adding to our honeymoon fund. We will be sure to send you a postcard.
How do you say thank you for a marriage gift?
Here are some other ways to say it:
- “We really appreciate…”;
- “[Brett] and I are so grateful for…”;
- “Your wedding gift means so much to us”;
- “We're deeply thankful for…”
- “You really blessed us [by coming to the wedding/with your wonderful gift]”
- “It really warmed our hearts when we [opened the wedding photo book]”;