Order Gift Cards
- Go to Gift Cards.
- Choose the type of gift card you want to purchase.
- Select or enter the desired amount for your gift card.
- Select Add to Cart, and then select Proceed to Checkout.
- Provide payment information for your purchase and select Continue.
- Select Place your order.
What is the difference between Amazon Gift Card and Amazon e gift card?
Amazon Pay Gift Cards are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase and carry no fees. E-Gift Cards scheduled for a future date are valid for 15 months from the date of purchase. For email gift cards scheduled for a future date, re-send will be available after 5 AM on the scheduled delivery date.
Can I buy a Gift Card and send it electronically?
If you need to send a gift card in a hurry, select a Visa® Virtual Gift Card for near instant email delivery. You can personalize with an image or video greeting that can be sent immediately or scheduled for future delivery.
How do I buy an Amazon Gift Card online for a friend?
Shop by card type
- EGift Cards. Add your personal message and send by email or text.
- Physical gift cards. Send a smile with unique designs and fun packaging.
- Print at home. Print and fold an Amazon Gift Card at home.
How does buying an e gift card work?
How Do eGift Cards Work? Rather than receiving a physical card, the recipient instead receives a unique digital code number that they can use to make purchases on products or to book services. This is sent to their email address.
How does Amazon deliver digital gift cards?
You can send electronic gift cards via email or text message with same day delivery. You also have the option to schedule a gift card delivery via email up to a year from the date of purchase.