If your gift card has an issuer logo, such as Mastercard or Visa, you must add it as a payment method.
- Open the Google Wallet app .
- Tap Add to Wallet .
- Tap Gift card.
- Find and tap the merchant or gift card name. You can also search for the merchant or gift card name.
- You may have the option to scan your gift card.
How do I add a virtual Visa card to Google Wallet?
How to create a virtual card on Google Pay
- Go to the Google Pay website at pay.google.com on your Chrome web browser.
- Navigate to the Payment methods tab at the top of the screen.
- Find the card for which you want to create a virtual number.
- Select Turn on virtual card.
- Click Turn on.
- Click Got it.
How do I add a Visa gift card to my wallet?
Add to Google Wallet: Select "New credit or debit card" Either scan the card or enter the card details manually. Enter your information and select "save" Your Visa gift card should now appear as a payment option in your Google Wallet.
Why can't i add a prepaid visa card to Google Pay?
Yes, our cards are Apple Pay, Google Wallet (and Google Pay), and Samsung Pay compatible; however, sometimes the card issuer will block prepaid Visa cards from being added to these digital wallet apps due to their fraud policies.
How do I use a prepaid gift card on Google Play?
Use your gift card, gift code, or promo code
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Redeem gift code.
- Enter the code.
Can you add Visa gift card to Google Wallet?
In Google Pay, you can store and use digital copies of your loyalty, rewards, membership, and gift cards. Important: Google Play gift cards aren't supported. If your gift card has a network logo on it, like Mastercard or Visa, you must add it as a payment method.