Gift Cards You can also set up Auto-Reload which allows you to add funds automatically to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance on a schedule or when the balance drops below a certain amount. The Gift Card Balance can be used to shop for millions of items on Amazon.com and there is no expiration date or service fee.
How do I add money to a gift card on Amazon?
To reload your balance:
- Go to Reload Your Balance.
- Choose or enter the amount you want to add to your gift card balance.
- Select a payment method.
- Select Reload and pay the amount you chose.
How do you put more money on an Amazon gift card?
To add cash to your Amazon.com Gift Card balance:
- Visit a participating store.
- Access your barcode.
- Show your barcode to the cashier, or provide them with the mobile number verified on your Amazon account.
- Pay the amount you want to add to your Amazon.com Gift Card balance.
Can you do custom Amazon gift card amounts?
Go to Gift Cards. Choose the type of gift card you want to purchase. Select or enter the desired amount for your gift card.
Where is setup auto reload on Amazon?
How to auto-reload your Amazon gift card balance
- On the Amazon homepage, hover over Account & Lists, then select Account.
- On the next page, click Gift cards.
- Select Set up Auto-Reload.
- Set the amount, the frequency (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly), and the start date.
- Choose your payment method or add a new card.
Is there a way to use a portion of a gift card on Amazon?
How do I split a payment on Amazon with a Gift Card?
- Add items to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Under “Payment Method” select the card you want to use for part of the payment.
- Where it says “Add a gift card or promotion card or voucher,” put in your gift card information.