Lost or Stolen Cards To report a lost or stolen Apple Gift Card (or any previous-generation Apple gift card), please contact Apple at any Apple Store location or by telephone at 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE.
Can I request a refund for Apple gift card?
How do I get a refund from my Apple card on item not received?
Dispute a charge to your Apple Card
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
- Tap Apple Card.
- Under Latest Transactions, find and tap the transaction that you want to dispute.
- Under Transaction History, tap the transaction again.
- Tap Report an Issue.
- Select the issue that you're experiencing, then tap Continue.
How do I contact Apple for a refund?
How to request a refund
- Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit.
What happens if you use a stolen Apple Gift Card?
Neither the issuer nor Apple is responsible for any lost or stolen gift cards or use without your permission. Keep them close; they're valuable and can be redeemed by whoever finds them. Additional payment will be required if the purchase price of your new Apple product exceeds the value of the gift card.
Can I get a refund for unused Apple gift card?
Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund (except as required by law), exchanged, resold or used to purchase Gift Cards. Unused Associated Balances are not transferable.