When you place an order, you can specify that an item is a gift and add gift options.
How do you buy things for gifts on Amazon?
Send a Gift with 1-Click
- Select 1-Click to buy the item.
- Select the Dispatch section of the 1-Click pop-up.
- Scroll down and select Is this a gift? Choose gift options. Alternatively, if viewing the order review/checkout screen, select Add gift options.
- Enter and save your gift options.
- Complete your order.
How do I buy something from Amazon for someone else?
Choose gift options. Alternatively, if viewing the order review/checkout screen, select Add gift options. Enter and save your gift options. Complete your order.
How to buy a gift for someone on Amazon without address?
How to send a gift on Amazon without knowing the recipient's address
- Add the gift to your cart using Amazon's mobile app.
- Tap Add a gift receipt for easy returns and then tap Proceed to checkout.
- Once at checkout, select the option to Let the recipient provide their address and tap Continue.
What does buy as gift do on Amazon?
Marking your item as a gift allows you to: Include a packing slip so the recipient knows who sent it. Hide prices on the packing slip. Include a personal message.
How long does it take to receive a gift card from Amazon?
For Amazon Reload purchases, we typically add funds to your Amazon Gift Card balance within 5 minutes. Similarly, we typically deliver eGift Card Orders within 5 minutes but in rare circumstances delivery may be delayed.