Add your loyalty and gift cards to Google Wallet, and you'll never miss a chance to save. Google Wallet saves all of your cards in one place, so you can save a little with every latte.
Can I add a gift card to my wallet?
If your gift card has an issuer logo, such as Mastercard or Visa, you must add it as a payment method. Open the Google Wallet app . Tap Add to Wallet . Tap Gift card.
Can I add money to Google Pay with prepaid card?
Yes, our cards are Apple Pay, Google Wallet (and Google Pay), and Samsung Pay compatible; however, sometimes the card issuer will block prepaid Visa cards from being added to these digital wallet apps due to their fraud policies.
How do I add an ultimate gift card to Google Wallet?
How do I add my Ultimate Gift Card to my mobile wallet?
- Click on the eGift link sent to your email.
- Fill out the registration form to activate your eGift.
- Go to the Wallet app on your mobile device.
- Click on the plus icon.
- Select Debit or Credit card on the next screen.
- Enter your card details from your eGift.
What is difference between Google Pay and Google Wallet?
Google Wallet is a secure and private digital wallet that gives you quick access to forms of payment, passes, tickets, keys, or IDs that you choose to store on it. Google Pay is how you easily pay for purchases online, in apps, and when you tap to pay wherever Google Pay is accepted.
How do I add a Visa card to Google Pay?
Add cards to Google Pay
- On your mobile device, open Google Pay .
- Tap on your Profile Picture Bank Accounts and Cards.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, CVV, and the cardholder's name and billing address.
- Tap Save.
- Next to your new card's payment method listing, tap Activate.
- Enter your one-time password.