Some examples of Schedule III, IV, and V medications include Tylenol with Codeine, Xanax, and Robitussin AC or other cough suppressants with codeine. Schedule II controlled substances are not able to be transferred at all due to the risk of substance abuse and dependency they pose.
How do I transfer my prescription to another pharmacy?
If you do not have a nominated pharmacy, you can take your prescription barcode to any pharmacy of your choice and show the barcode to the pharmacist to receive your medication. You may have to wait whilst your prescription is prepared, and the pharmacy may need to order stock in to fulfil your prescription.
How to transfer prescription from Walgreens to Kroger?
How do I transfer my prescriptions to a Kroger pharmacy?
- Log in and go to the "Transfer a Prescription" page.
- Start the transfer.
- Select your current pharmacy.
- Select your new Kroger pharmacy.
- Select the Member.
- Provide a phone number, prescription preference, and pharmacist notes.
How do I transfer my prescription from Walgreens to another Walgreens?
- On your Walgreens app make sure you change your "preferred store".
- Make sure you are signed up for "text alerts" from that pharmacy.
- Call the pharmacy (you want it transferred to), hold the line till you can speak directly with the Pharmicist.
- Ask him/her if it can be transferred and filled.
- Wait for a text alert.
What is the downside of using GoodRx?
Predictability. GoodRx's prices “fluctuate frequently — daily, weekly or monthly” the company's website says. So it might be hard to predict what you'll pay and where you'll have to go for your medications from month to month.
Can a CVS gift card be used for prescriptions?
It can be used at any CVS/pharmacy location and can even be used toward prescription purchases.